- Print out a list of all Ansible modules in your terminal.
NoteDon’t be rattled about the massive amount of modules you’ll see in your terminal.
- Print out information about the Ansible module
filein your terminal.
Solution Task 1
- Find the official online documentation of Ansible in your browser.
- Visit the module index (i.e. list of all modules) in the online documentation.
- Use the search field in the upper left of the web page and also use the search field in the lower right.
Solution Task 2
Task 3 (Advanced)
- By installing the
ansible-docpackage you get a lot of additional documentation.
- Use your package-managers functionality to find out what files are installed with
dnf install ansible-doc.
- Now find documentation about jinja2 on the controller.
Solution Task 3
One way to find a list of provided documentation:
You can also search for files in
Task 4 (Captain Future)
- Have a look at the development documentation.
- Search for the release dates of future ansible versions.
Solution Task 4
Last modified September 4, 2023: make solution of 1.2 more clear (hopefully) (#209) (6b99454)